Friday 20 November 2009

supermodels enter rehab

from italian vogue july 2007
photographed by Steven Meisel

It's been posted before on many blogs, but I love this shoot too much! Beautiful, beautiful photos! A few of these remind me of Girl, interrupted and The Virgin Suicides movie.. I had to share it.


can you see the similarities?










Bad taste.. perhaps? Controversial.. FO SHO.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And here's another little gift for you, while searching for scans of the editorial I stumbled upon this fashion photographers blog. If its a subject that interests you his inspirations are all fascinating.


This post is a bit here and there, but this blog is what I'll be reading after I click the old publish post button! So I thought I'd share.


No comments:

Post a Comment