Thursday 26 November 2009

the art of the trench

Follow my blog with bloglovin
I've got trenches on the brain! As someone of a limited budget I've decided it's a really worthwhile investment to get a really good coat that I can wear for years.. 
So join me as I google 'trench coat' and see what I find! 



photo from art of the trench





photo from art of the trench



Alexa in a Burberry trench.



Emma Watson modelling for Burberry's autumn/winter 2009 collection



Marion Cotillard showing french elegant dressing at it's finest.












here's some trenches on sale now.





Trench by twenty8twelve
£350
I love the detail on the sleeves of this one! Looks great as it's styled here rolled up with long gloves on.





Check and patent trim trench Topshop
£195
Nom Nom Nom nom , I like the skirt on this, very prim and proper.. Even if you've got nothing on underneath ;)



£355










The trench really is a timeless classic, and with items like this its worth bearing in mind you can wear this for the next 10 years and perhaps it justifys a bigger price tag if it's a really beautiful one.

2 comments:

  1. So stylish!!!
    Something scot schuman would capture!!
    PS: About three posts below I tagged you in a prize

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trench coat! the burberry ones are always amazing!! I need to get a new one this year!!




    http://apolkadot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete